CalBank (Ghana Stock Exchange: ‘CAL’) announces its unaudited results for the Quarter ended 30th September 2019.
Highlights of the Group’s Q3-2019 results (y/y) are:
Profit & Loss
- Net Interest Income grew by 31.0% to GHS 375.5m (from GHS 286.5 in Q3 2018);
- Operating Income increased by 23% to GHS 442.7m (from GHS 359.8m in Q3 2018);
- Net Impairment Loss increased by 49.3% to GHS 58.4m (from GHS 39.1m in Q3 2018);
- Operating expenses increased by 18.9% to GHS 190.3m (from GHS 160.1m in Q3 2018);
- Profit before tax increased by 20.7% to GHS 193.9m (from GHS 160.6m in Q3 2018);
- Profit after tax increased by 18.1% to GHS 135.4m (from GHS 114.6m in Q3 2018);
- Cost/Income Ratio decreased to 43.0% from 44.5% in Q3 2018.
- Total Assets increased by 43.7% to GHS 7.2b (from GHS 5.0b in Q3 2018);
- Loans & Advances increased by 9.2% to GHS 2.5b (from GHS 2.3b at Q3 2018);
- Total deposits increased by 38.6% to GHS 3.8b (from GHS 2.8b in Q3 2018);
- Borrowings increased by 71% to GHS 2.3b from (GHS 1.3b in Q3 2018);
- Capital Adequacy ratio increased to 18.0% (13.8% in Q3 2018);
- NPL ratio increased to 10% (7% in Q3 2018).
- ROAA decreased to 3.0% (3.3% in Q3 2018);
- ROAE increased to 21.7% (21.2% in Q3 2018);
- Price-to-Book ratio decreased to 0.64 (0.99 in Q3 2018);
- EPS increased by 10.7% to GHS 0.29 (GHS 0.26 in Q3 2018).
For further information, please contact :
Dzifa Amegashie (Investor Relations) on email@example.com or on (233) 261 513134.