As part of directives from the Bank of Ghana and following the address by the President of Ghana on March 27, 2020 to restrict movement in certain cities, CalBank wishes to inform you our cherished client that we have been categorized as an essential service, hence some selected branch outlets will be operational during the period albeit with limited service provision.
The branches that will be opened include:
Greater Accra Region (8:30am – 3pm)
Independence Avenue (IAB), Weija, Dansoman, Achimota, Ring Road West, East Legon, Spintex, Labone, Osu, Graphic Road, Tema Industrial Area, Tema Comm. 1 and Tema Comm. 25
Ashanti Region (8:30am – 3pm)
Nhyiaeso, Suame, Kejetia, Asafo
Western Region (8:30am – 4pm)
Takoradi Market Circle, Takoradi Harbour, Essiama and Tarkwa
Northern Region (8:30am – 4pm)
All branches in the Western and Northern regions will operate their normal banking schedule.
In this regard, we have instituted the necessary safety protocols to ensure adherence to regulation and protect our clients and staff in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we work to stay safe and implement the social distancing policy, kindly note that most of our staff will also be working remotely. However, we are committed to continue serving our clients professionally and seamlessly.
During this period of restricted movement, we encourage you to use our enhanced electronic channels for your banking. We have also reviewed our transactional limits upwards and waived a number of electronic banking charges to lessen the burden on you.
Using our electronic banking channels
Please note that most of our in-branch services can be performed online or on your mobile device as follows:
· CalBank App: Our Mobile App is a great resource that allows you to bank wherever you are. You can pay vendors, make transfers, pay bills etc. Visit the Google Play Store to download the App, create your PIN and start using
· Mobile Banking (*771#): This is a great way to transact on your account and receive real-time updates including recent transactions and balance inquiries. You can also transfer funds between accounts, pull and push funds from and into mobile wallets etc. You can also self-register by dialing *771# and following the prompts if you haven’t signed up yet.
· E-Alert: This service enables you to easily monitor and stay on top of your account with alert notifications.
· CalBank Agent Banking: You can visit any of our agent outlets right in your neighborhood to deposit or withdraw cash, transfer funds, pay bills etc. using our CalBank Agent Banking Channel.
· Please note that your relationship manager and all other staff can be accessed by email and phone.
We are confident that the measures we have put in place during this period will deliver minimal disruption to your banking services. We shall continue to review the situation and provide the required updates where necessary.
We wish you and your families continued health and safety.
CalBank, Forward Together