CalBank Plc (Ghana Stock Exchange: ‘CAL’) announces its Unaudited Results for the Half Year ended 30th June 2021.
The Highlights of the Group’s HY-2021 results (y/y) are:
Profit & Loss
- Net Interest Income decreased by 5.9 %
- Net Fees and Commission Income increased by 21.1%
- Trading and other income increased by 231.2%
- Profit after Tax up by 28.5%
- Total Assets increased by 27.5%
- Net Loans & Advances decreased by 20.9%
- Total Deposits increased by 45.0%.
- Total Capital Adequacy ratio decreased to 19.5% from 22.7%
- ROAA increased from 2.4% to 2.5%
- ROAE increased from 17.2% from 18.3%
To read more click on the links below:
For further information please contact Dzifa Amegashie, Head-Investor Relations on email@example.com