Working capital is critical for every business operation. Hence, by managing our corporate clients’ working capital efficiently, we ensure an adequate cash flow to meet their short-term expenses and obligations. Our team offers different types of working capital support for our corporate clients.
Our Business Financing covers financial support such as:
- Working Capital – Facility used by companies to cover day-to-day operational expenses. A working capital loan allows companies to continue their daily operations despite an inability to cover ongoing operating expenses. In this way, companies can “buy time” to find ways of generating the necessary revenues based on their existing capital and human resources.
- Term Loan Financing – This is a loan that is repaid in regular payments over a set period of time. Term loans usually last between one to ten years, but may last as long as 30 years in some cases. A term loan usually involves a floating interest rate that will add additional balance to be repaid.
- Structured Trade and Commodity Financing – Our Structured trade and commodity finance offers a comprehensive range of commodity and trade financing solutions for importers, exporters and traders.
- Syndicated Lending – We work together with other banks to provide syndicated loans to a single borrower. The borrower could be a corporation, a large project, or sovereignty (such as a government). The loan may involve fixed amounts, a credit line, or a combination of the two. Interest rates can be fixed for the term of the loan or floating.
- Asset Financing – We finance companies to procure assets such as plant and machinery, land, fleet and others.