Corporate Current Account
This is an account available for companies whose owners are limited by liability. The account is recommended for registered companies which have been given legal rights to operate as a separate entity from its owners.
- The account is available in Ghana Cedi (GHS), Great Britain Pound (GBP), United States Dollar (USD) and Euro (€).
Cheque books are provided on this account. There are no restrictions on the number of transactions. Clients must fulfil the basic know-your-customer requirements.
- Dedicated relationship officers cater for all the banking related needs on the account.
- Free advisory services.
- Cheques can be presented at any CalBank Branch.
- Clients can have access to facilities such as Overdrafts, Credit Lines, Documentary Letters of Credit and Guaranteed term loans at competitive charges.
- Access to CalBank Electronic Banking products.
- Board Resolution on Company Letterhead.
- Certified True Copy of the Regulations of the Company.
- Certified True Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified True Copy of the Certificate to Commence Business.
- Certified True Copy of FORM 3- Returns on Particulars of Company.
- Resolution nominating signatories to the account.
- A Letter of Introduction from Auditors or Lawyers.
- Identification by nationally accepted and valid identity cards of directors, shareholders and signatories.
- Proof of Location e.g. Utility Bill-Water or Electricity- in your company’s name. Bills in the landlord’s name should be backed by Tenancy Agreement. Residential verification by a bank official.
- One (1) current passport-size photograph of each executive and signatories.