Our qualified and dedicated team is responsible for the financing of investments in nearly all economic sectors. In Corporate Financing, we have proven to be a key business partner for high developmental impact projects as well as providing financing opportunities for large companies, public and mixed-capital entities.
We provide our clients with bespoke advisory and financial services aimed at meeting their strategic objectives. Our offerings, extending beyond conventional and unconventional solutions, range from loans to tailor-made financing opportunities such as bonds and securitization as well as non-recourse and limited recourse project financing.
Benefits that our clients derive from partnering with us includes:
- Access to diverse financial perspective from qualified professionals
- Project success due to industry experience
- Track record of successful deals
- Access to services across entire Project life cycle
We assist our clients balance risk and profitability, while maximizing their wealth and stock value in the steps below;
- In the first, The Investment Decision, management must decide which “projects” (if any) to undertake. When the decision is made, our experienced team prepares the necessary documentation to make the decision bankable, typically a Business Plan, and help secure funding for the loan.
- The second, The Financing Decision, relates to how these investments are to be funded: capital here is provided by shareholders, in the form of equity (privately or via an initial public offering), creditors, often in the form of bonds, and the firm’s operations (cash flow) or through loans.
- The third, The Dividend Decision, requires management to determine whether any unappropriated profit is to be retained for future investment / operational requirements, or instead to be distributed to shareholders, and if so in what form.
Our Range Of Offerings
We believe that each client is unique and at such we provide each one with well-suited offerings including:
- Balance Sheet & Financial Mix Restructuring
- Project Finance
- Financial Advisory Services – industry research, feasibility services, business plan preparation, firm valuations, mergers & acquisitions advisory.
- Bond /Structured Notes Offering
- Business Plan Development
- Private Equity Placements / Advisory
- Client Relationship Management
This has been summarized as:
We finance our clients’ projects from the bank’s resources and/or we also partner other banks and institutional investors to participate on a co-financing basis through the sale of loan participations.
Facilities can also be used to refinance existing debts by companies that have demonstrated sound management and corporate governance, potential for growth and competitiveness, and a sustainable financial plan.
To find out more, get in touch with us now on
Tel – (233-21) 680783
Fax – (233-21) 668253
Mobile: 0261510331 / 0261510280 / 0263777230