We have two types of ATMs; the withdrawal ATMs and the Cash-In ATMs which double up to perform both the withdrawal and depository functions. As a bank, our strategy is to be conveniently accessible to our customers.
To this end, we have deployed over 100 ATMs across our regions of operations.
To know more about the presence of our ATMs, go to Locate Us
CalBank Cash-In ATMs
Cash and cheque deposits, together with other payment transactions form the bulk of activities that continue to be carried out at a branch counter. Our Cash-In ATMs, in addition to performing withdrawal functions also, offer customers an opportunity to deposit cash more conveniently. Not only will bank customers enjoy convenience, they will enjoy availability of our bank 24/7 and more choice of service.
Benefits of using our Cash-In ATMs include:
- Cash deposits are credited to clients account instantly.
- Clients can deposit up to 50 notes at a time.
- There is no limit to the amount a client can deposit.
- Deposits can be made at any time of the day.
- No more Long queues in the banking hall
How It Works
- Insert Card
- Enter your pin
- Select “Proceed”
- Select “Cash Deposit”
- Insert cash
- After inserting cash, a confirmation screen appears
Choose any of the options in BOLD:
- Deposit: To confirm transaction
- Add more cash: To deposit more money
- Refund: To take your cash back and initiate another transaction
- Cancel: To stop transaction.
If you confirm or choose “Deposit”
- Confirm the number of notes inserted and select “proceed”.
- A screen appears and asks you to choose the account into which you want to deposit money.
- Select the account and proceed.
- Retrieve your receipt and card for the transaction.
If you choose “More Cash”
- The screen reads “Insert more cash”
- Insert more cash
- Confirm deposit and proceed with the transaction.
If you choose “Refund”
- Your card and cash is returned and you will be asked if you desire to perform another transaction.
- Choose “YES” to perform a new transaction or choose “NO” to end transaction
If you choose “Cancel”
- The transaction ends and your card is returned
- Notes should be separated into bundles of 50 before initiating deposit.
- There is no limit to the amount you can deposit.
- Notes accepted by the Cash-In ATMs are: GH¢1, GH¢2, GH¢5, GH¢10, GH¢20 and GH¢50
- You can combine all denominations for deposits. The machine will separate each denomination by itself.
- The ATMs accept Ghana Cedi notes only and won’t accept unrecognised notes and coins.
- All foreign objects like paper, paperclips, plastic etc. should be removed from money before inserting.
- Only Accountholders can utilize this service
- One must know the account into which the cash is being deposited.
- You must have a CalBank Visa Card.