CalBank Mobile Banking
It is a service which allows clients to access their Bank Account(s) on a mobile device via a USSD code (*771#). It is available on MTN, Airtel and Vodafone. For MTN Clients with Mobile Money wallets, in addition to accessing their Bank Account(s) on the mobile device, CalBank Mobile Banking allows them to link their Bank Account(s) to Mobile Money wallet. Hence, funds can be moved between the Bank Account and the wallet.
Vodafone and Airtel money users cannot link their wallets to Bank account yet.
- Immediate and safe access to account balances.
- No cash handling risks for clients.
- Ability to move funds from your Bank Account to your MTN Mobile Money Wallet.
- Ability to move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to your Bank Account.
- Ability to move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to another CalBank account.
- Ability to transfer money between your CalBank Accounts linked to your profile.
- Ability to transfer money to another person’s CalBank Account.
- Ability to instantly transfer funds to another bank in Ghana.
- Ability to instantly transfer funds to any Mobile Money wallet in Ghana.
- Request to open a new CalBank Account.
- Conveniently register for the service without visiting a Bank Branch.
- Ability to purchase Airtime for self and for another person.
- Ability to change PIN.
- Ability to pay your Ghana Water Bills, Electricity Bills (ECG Post Bills), Box Office and GoTV Bills.
- Ability to submit your Tax Identification Number to update your account record with us.
- Ability to purchase data bundles.
- Ability to lodge a mobile banking complaint.
- Ability to request for an internet banking profile.
- Ability to request for an e-statement profile.
- Ability to request a cheque book(s).
- The client must have an active mobile line.
- Clients must operate an active account with CalBank.