CalBank Mobile Banking
It is a service which allows clients to access their Bank Account(s) on phone via a USSD code (*771#). It is available on MTN, Airtel and Vodafone. For MTN Clients with Mobile Money wallets, in addition to accessing their Bank Account(s) on phone, CalBank Mobile Banking allows them to link their Bank Account(s) to Mobile Money wallet. Hence, funds can be moved between the Bank Account and the wallet.
Vodafone and Airtel money users cannot link their wallets to Bank account yet.
- Immediate and safe access to account balances.
- No cash handling risks for clients.
- Move funds from your Bank Account to your MTN Mobile Money Wallet.
- Move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to your Bank Account.
- Move funds from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet to another CalBank account.
- Transfer Money between your CalBank Accounts linked to your profile.
- Transfer Money to another person’s CalBank Account.
- Purchase Airtime for yourself.
- Purchase Airtime for another person.
- Change PIN.
- Bill Payment- DSTV and GoTV.
- Clients must operate an active account with CalBank.
- The client must have an active mobile line.
- Client must complete a CalBank Mobile Banking form.