CalBank Prepaid Card
The CalBank Prepaid Card is an international card that is pre-personalized and re-loadable. The card is loaded with funds and used just like a normal debit card. With this type of Card, a cardholder is spending money that has already been loaded onto the card and cannot spend more funds than available on the card.
It allows cardholders to withdraw funds from any Visa or MasterCard enabled ATM, pay for goods and services using a Point-of Sale Terminal or online at any merchant point displaying the VISA or MASTERCARD Logos.
Benefits of the CalBank Prepaid Cards are:
- Cards are accepted worldwide.
- Available to both individuals and organizations.
- Access to funds on card 24/7.
- Access to funds on all VISA & MasterCard branded outlets.
- The Prepaid card is EMV compliant and has an embedded chip for enhanced security hence making the card more difficult to counterfeit.
- The card is re-loadable.
- There is no need for an account to be opened before getting the card.
- The card can be issued in either USD or GHS currency.
- The card can be used on any Visa or MasterCard enabled ATM or POS and Online.
- Cardholders can change their PINs to a preferred one.
- The default daily withdrawal and spending limits set on the Prepaid card can be adjusted to the preferred amount
- The Card is 3-D Secure Enabled (Verified by Visa & MasterCard Secure Code) hence making it secured to be used online.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- A Savings account Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation is required before a customer can acquire a prepaid card.
- You must possess a valid national ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Ghana Card, SSNIT Card or a Voters ID)