Cal Students Account
Cal student account is a unique account specially designed to help students manage their finances. It is for fulltime tertiary students of age 18 years and above. It offers students a convenient and cost-effective way of banking without any applicable service charges.
- No limit on number of transactions.
- Students will also have the flexibility of converting the account to a liability product of choice after school.
- Multiple outlets to perform the needed transactions. (Cal Bank & All Visa branded
- No monthly service fees.
- Easy access to funds via Cal Payment Platforms, CalNet and ATM cards.
- Competitive and tiered interest is paid based on account balance
Student from the age of 18years
Must be enrolled in a tertiary or higher education institution
- Initial deposit is GHS10.00
- Minimum Account Balance is GHS10.00.
- Student ID Card
- A copy of Student admissions letter
- Multiple outlets to perform the needed transactions. (Cal Bank & All Visa branded ATMs).
- Students can sign up for the account instantly without coming to the banking halls.
- Free monthly statements
- Free sign on to CalNet, Cal E-statements, Cal E-Alerts and Cal Payment Platforms.
- Ability to track savings online via payment platforms.
- Free E-Zwich Cards.
- Access to Cal SMS Banking (Optional-for a monthly fee).