Cal Teens Account
This account is designed to nurture the banking habit of teenagers to be financially responsible. It has no service charges but a host of added benefits. The account automatically migrates from Teen’s account to a preferred account when customer turns 18 years.
- Monthly Withdrawal: Eight times in a month.
- Easy access to funds by the teenager with a unique ATM Card.
- Trustees can withdraw with Cal savings withdrawal forms as well.
- Trustees can change the monthly withdrawal limit when desired.
- Competitive and tiered interest is paid based on account balance.
- Access to loan to pay the school fees of the teenager (terms & conditions apply).
- Trustees can access Life Insurance policy to secure the savings in case of death, temporary or permanent disability. (Optional).
Children from age of 13years.
- Initial deposit is GH¢20.00
- Minimum Account Balance: is GH¢ 50.00.
- Two copies of Passport pictures
- Free E-statements, CalNet and E-Alerts on the account.
- A unique ATM card.
- Access to Cal Mobile Payment Platforms.
- Ability to track savings online via Cal Mobile Payment Platforms.
- Special Visa ATM cards offer trustees a unique opportunity to regulate teenagers’ expenses.
- Convenient access to account via all electronic banking channels.