CalBank Home Base Account
The CalBank Home Base Account is the perfect investment product you need as a foreign resident Ghanaian national interested in creating wealth and undertaking commitments back home. This product is a dynamic investment product that combines the benefits of professional stock selection with the flexibility of owning both short-term and long-term financial assets.
CalBank Home Base Account offers you a range of benefits including professional stock selection and ongoing monitoring, professional guidance which helps you create a customized investment plan, flexibility, added value to your principal amount and diversification of your portfolio.
- You can start your CalBank Home Base account by downloading and completing an application form from www.calbrokersltd.com or by picking up an application form from any of our agents in your resident country.
- A Home Base Account will be created for you after CBL is satisfied with the documentation. The details of your account will be sent to you via e-mail or fax.
- CBL will assign an account manager to you who will be responsible for managing your portfolio.
- You can wire funds into your Home Base account through any of Cal Bank’s correspondent banks with your account name as the beneficiary.
- You will be notified each time funds are received for your account.
- Clients and prospective clients will have access to information pertaining to the Ghanaian market on the CalBrokers website.
- Your account managers will advise you on how to develop your unique investment mix.
- Investors can enjoy capital gains from stock appreciation and/or interest income on mutual funds, CalBank Investplus and treasury bills.
- Stockholders may also receive dividend
Potential risks with Cal Home Base Account
- The inability of debt instrument holders to honour the obligations
- Price Depreciation – the cost of shares falling below the purchase price
- The risk of Ghana Cedi losing value against the international currencies
- Changes in the yields on securities held by the fund etc.
- Liquidity risk – the incidence of not being able to realize investments due to the absence of buyers for your stock
- However, our experienced fund managers have the requisite knowledge and expertise in portfolio selection thereby minimizing risks and ensuring superior returns provision.
- Upon receipt of information for each payment made into CalBrokers account, a notice indicating the amount received will be sent to you. You will also be furnished with quarterly statements of your investment holdings and capital gains obtained.
- All investments will be made within 48hours after receipt of funds.
*We’ll help you choose the appropriate mix to meet your personal investment objectives*
- Regular (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually etc.) contributions of at least $30 or a one-off lump-sum contribution of at least $200 can be deposited in our accounts at any of our corresponding Banks.
- All returns will be re-invested on your behalf.
- Returns would be paid in Ghana cedis.
- Accompanying charges will broadly range from 1- 3% of funds under management but will vary depending on the investment option. An administrative charge of 0.5% will also be charged on all accounts.
- Publicly notarized National ID
- Two (2) passport sized pictures
- Proof of residency address
- National ID