CalBank Point of Sale
The Bank has Point of Sales (POS) terminals available for deployment at Merchant Locations. The POS terminal is a portable device that accepts payments for goods & services from Debit, prepaid and credit cards.
The CalBank POS terminal accepts Visa cards and all brands of MasterCard (MasterCard, Maestro). It enables cardholders to make payments for goods and services at Merchant locations like Hotels, Restaurants, clinics, Shopping Centers, other Retail Outlets and utility service providers. Merchant set up is at no cost and no monthly fees. Transaction charges apply.
- The POS is Portable, hence easy and light to carry around.
- Transactions are completed within a minute.
- Instant confirmation of payments from receipt printout.
- Transaction amounts are debited from the cards instantly.
- A settlement report is available to view daily transactions.
- Client is settled within two working days.
- Merchant should meet an average Monthly transaction volume to be specified by the Bank.
- A CalBank account
- A Completed POS Merchant Registration form
- A signed POS Merchant Agreement