CalBank Internet Banking (CalNet)
CalBank Internet Banking grants businesses unfettered access to their account information 24/7. It was also designed to enable our business clients make payment to suppliers, vendors and employees in a secured and easy to access environment.
Our Corporate Internet Banking Service is integrated into our banking system making it fast and in real time. It can easily be integrated into your accounting system. Authorization limits can be set for various users. It is convenient, interactive and user friendly.
- Ensures effective account management.
- Access to online, real-time banking services.
- Safe and secured platform for making payments.
- Decreases turnaround time for processing payments.
- Ability to pay bills (Airtime purchase, DSTV, Vodafone, Surfline/Surfline Plus payments) – Clients can now buy top up credit from networks from CalNet and their respective accounts debited.
- Improved security (Soft Token, Self-serve password reset, with username and password only (No OTP required at Login)
- Beneficiary setup/listing/modification.
- Enhanced Portfolio for Transfers (International Funds Transfer, Standing Orders, Interbank)
- Ability to send messaging (inbox/outbox)
- Access to an enhanced Investment/ Loan Portfolio module (securities, loans, interest accrual etc.)
- Simplified single and bulk upload of salary/payment data
- Customizable authorization levels (ranging from sole authorizers to multiple authorizers)
- Report on status of individual transactions (i.e. Pending, Processed, Rejected etc.)
- Offers Beneficiary data upload for future use and authorization.
- Offers verification and real-time payments to Cal Bank beneficiaries.
- Generates unique One Time Password (OTP) for each log in.
- Sends email notifications on successful transfers to beneficiaries of payments.
- Our Corporate Internet Banking service grants our corporate clients the opportunity to download our Soft Token OTP, this is an application available to android and IOS smartphone users. After a one-time installation done, clients can now get OTP from the app. Without waiting for SMS to be delivered)
This is an automatic registration for all corporate accountholders
- Clients must operate an active account with CalBank.
- Client must complete a CalNet form.
- The client should have an active email address.