Cal Fuel Dealer’s Scheme
We provide financial solutions that will assist you to run your fuel dealership business as well as make you competitive in the industry.
We offer this solution to fuel dealers with or without tangible security as a way of easing up working capital constraints.
Other details of this offering are:
- Flexible terms of repayment.
- Access to readily available credit within clients own timing.
- Free cash pick up service.
- Prompt advisory service from a team of dedicated account managers.
- Clients shall be updated on monthly loan repayment via Cal Alert.
- The maximum limit for dealers without any tangible collateral shall be GHS 5,000.00.
- The maximum limit for dealers with tangible collateral shall be as much as the collateral can support. This shall be in relation to turnovers and working capital needs.
- The tenor for the facility is eighteen (18) months.
- The facility is restricted solely to pay for fuel and lubricants.
- All your payment shall be made directly to the Oil Marketing Company (OMC) that supplied the products.
- The limit on each account should not exceed 50% of the last three (3) months.
- The outlet should have been registered and operated as a fuel dealer for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Acceptance of Cal Bank’s free daily cash pick up service.
- Insurance cover against fire and other natural perils.
- Submission of current Dealership Agreement.
- The limit on each account should not exceed 50% of the last three (3) months average credit turnover, and not more than GHS 5,000.00 unless it is covered by a tangible security.
- Personal Guarantee of the Dealer (s).
- Where a dealer’s limit exceeds GHS 5,000.00, an additional security shall be required.