Cal Pharma Scheme
At Cal, we value the ultimate role the pharmaceutical industry plays in the healthcare sector. Our Cal Pharma Scheme is one of Cal Bank’s financial solutions designed to specifically meet the cash flow needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
The product offers a unique opportunity to the pharmaceutical industry (including chemical shops) to enjoy a wide range of benefits under flexible banking terms. This facility has flexible terms of repayment whilst easing working capital constraints.
Other details of this offering are:
- The facility is restricted solely for the payment of stocks from local manufacturers, importers, wholesalers and retailers.
- Opportunity to ease working capital constraints.
- Flexible terms of repayment.
- Access to readily available credit within clients own timing.
- Free cash pick up service.
- Prompt advisory service from a team of dedicated account managers.
- Clients shall be updated on monthly loan repayment via Cal Alert.
- This facility has a twelve (12) months period tenor.
- The maximum limit that can be accessed is GHS 20,000.00.
- The scheme is for client or pharmaceutical companies in the manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing of pharmaceutical drugs approved by the Food and Drugs Board of Ghana.
- Eligible Companies: Any registered pharmaceutical company incorporated in Ghana under Ghana’s Company Code, Act 179 (1963).
- Pharmacy/Chemical shops registered with the Ghana Pharmacy Council and recognized to operate.
- In order to access the facility, clients must submit a formal letter and attach the following information:
- Basic information on Management.
- Basic information on Board of Directors.
- Valid copy of pharmacy/chemical license.
- Previous bank statement for past 12 months.
- Cash flow statement and annual financial statements.
- Security/collateral to support request.
- Payment would be made directly in favour of the supplier of the pharmaceutical products.
- Acceptable security will be required for facility amount above GHS 20,000.00. Client must undertake to channel a significant portion of inflow through its Cal Bank account.