CalBank Retail Overdraft Facility
Our dedicated business banking team provides overdraft facilities under flexible terms and conditions to its valued SME clients.
The purpose of the CalBank Retail Overdraft Facility is to bridge occasional short falls in working capital for the business. Other benefits of the offering are:
- A dedicated relationship officer to handle all activities in relation to the facility.
- Access to flexible terms and conditions
- Access to funds within the shortest possible time upon meeting the requirements of the Bank.
- Access to competitive charges etc.
- A tenure of 12 months
- An applicable arrangement & processing fee
Beneficiaries: Business and Individual Clients
- The business should operate a preferred business account with the Bank.
- Submission of the current company registration documents from the Registrar General’s Department.
- Submission of 6 to 12 months bank statement (if your company operates another account with a different bank).
- Submission of the last three years’ audited accounts (when ready) or submission of management accounts
- Submission of cash flow projections for the borrowing period. This normally applies to Limited Liability Companies.