Cal School Scheme
Our School Scheme is designed to assist recognized educational institutions with a holistic credit solution. The scheme provides various options of well-structured medium term facilities for expansion projects.
The Cal School Scheme is meant for the completion of school projects or pay staff salaries. Under the scheme, institutions can also access our overdraft facilities to pay the salaries of their staff as well as meet all other salient running costs.
Other benefits of this offering are:
- Opportunity to ease working capital constraints.
- Flexible terms of payment.
- Readily available credit within clients own timing.
- Convenience in the collection and management of your school fees. Read more on our School Fee Collection
- Prompt advisory service from a team of dedicated account managers.
- Clients shall be updated on monthly loan repayment via Cal Alert.
- Loan Repayment:
- Repayment source is tied to the school fees.
- Repayment shall be structured to coincide with school fees payment period.
- Acceptable security can be either the school building or any other acceptable property.
- Clients shall get up to 70% of the value of the security.
- The school must be an account holder to access the facility.
- The institution must be registered as a Limited Liability.
- The institution must have the Ghana Education Service (GES) Certificate to operate.
- A formal letter is required to support the request.
- The institution’s building or any other acceptable mortgage can be used as a security.
- The school must officially write to request for the facility.