Cal Fire & Allied Perils Insurance
The Cal Fire and Allied Perils insurance covers the legal liabilities of the insured in respect of loss or damaged properties. It also addresses the client’s liability to third parties who visit the premise.
The Cal Fire and Allied Perils Insurance covers collapse of a building, fire, destruction associated to lightening, explosion, riot and strike, destruction associated with bursting or overflowing of water tanks, flood, earthquakes, hurricane and Tornadoes.
The Cal Fire and Allied Perils Insurance is
- Affordable and flexible premiums.
- Compensate clients for the cost of destroyed properties.
- Pays compensation on behalf of client for third party injuries/death.
- Access to discounts for risk mitigation. E.g. Availability of Fire Extinguishers etc.
- Claims are conveniently paid through Cal Bank (when applicable).
- Claim shall be paid within 48 hours or not more than 7 working days (upon receipt of all relevant documents).
The items that are covered by this policy are:
- Office Equipment
- Raw materials
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Plants and equipment etc.
Accountholders and non-accountholders can access this policy.
- Visit any of our branches to sign up.
- Terms and conditions apply.