Standing Orders Solution
The service is offered to Cal Bank account holders to make regular periodic payments from their accounts into specified internal/external accounts.
It can be set by the bank up for only account holders or the customer can set up himself or herself through our Cal Net. It is mostly established on current accounts for the movement or transfer of internal and external funds.
- It is established based on clients’ instruction.
- No liability on the bank as a result of insufficient funds.
- Transfer amounts are agreed by the client.
- Convenient arrangement to effect payments when it is due.
- Flexible to change payment dates and amount.
- Reliable payment channel.
Limited to only accountholders
- A Cal Bank account
- Transfers to external bank accounts attract a fee. See our charges guide to know more
- Transfer within two Cal Bank accounts is free.