CalBank Women Banking
Women-Owned Business refers to a business that is:
(i) At least 51% by vote and value owned by a woman or women, where such woman or women direct or cause the direction of management, policy, fiscal and operational matters;
(ii) At least 20% by vote and value owned by a woman or women and;
(a) has at least one woman in a senior executive role (e.g. Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, President, Vice-President or other senior executive management role and
(b) has a board of directors or other managing board or committee, at least 30% of the members of such board or committee are women; and where such ownership by women is real, substantial, in proportion to the interest owned, and continuing, going beyond the pro-forma ownership of the business as reflected in its ownership documents.
For businesses owned or managed by women with 51% ownership by vote and value or at least 20% by vote and value owned by a woman or women, we provide banking services, investment, advisory, financial and also investment services. These businesses include:
- Imports and Exports Trade
- Commercial Activities (Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail, Distribution and Wholesaling)
- Clean and Renewable Energy / Energy Efficiency
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
- Catering & Recreational Services
- E- Commerce
Benefits to businesses for belonging to CalBank Women Banking include:
- Specially designed products and services.
- Accessibility to credit facilities.
- Flexible collateral arrangement for Credits
- Sensitization and education on Financial Business literacy and Capacity Building.
- Specialized trade finance support.
- Businesses owned by women
- An enterprise owned and controlled by a woman
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement
- Form 3
- Rules and Regulations
- ID cards of all directors (A valid national ID)
- Letter of introduction from Auditors
- 1 passport picture each of all Directors
- Resolution Nominating Signatories
- Resolution regulating conduct on the account (to be provided)
- Initial Deposit
- Registration Certificate
- Form A
- A valid national ID
- 1 Passport Picture
- Initial Deposit
- Digital Finance Platforms and Support