Half Year 2019 Unaudited Results
CalBank (Ghana Stock Exchange: ‘CAL’) announces its unaudited results for the Half Year ended 30thJune 2019.
The Highlights of the Group’s HY-2019 results (y/y) are:
Profit & Loss
- Net Interest Income grew by 30.6% from GHS 186.4m to GHS 243.5m
- Operating Income increased by 28.6% to GHS 300.5m (GHS 233.7m in HY 2018)
- Net impairment Loss increased by 147.9% to GHS 53.3m from GHS 21.5m in HY 2018
- Operating expenses increased by 18.6% to GHS 124.9m (GHS 105.3m in HY 2018)
- Profit before Income tax increased by 14.5% to GHS 122.4m (GHS 106.9m in HY 2018)
- Profit after Income tax increased by 12.2% to GHS 85.5m (GHS 76.2m in HY 2018)
- Cost/Income Ratio decreased to 41.5% from 45.1% in HY 2018
- Total Assets increased by 33.5% to GHS 6.2b (GHS 4.7b in HY 2018)
- Loans & Advances increased by 17.1% to GHS 2.5b (GHS 2.1b at HY 2018)
- Total Deposits increased by 32.5% to GHS 3.8b (GHS 2.9b in HY 2018)
- Borrowings increased by 59.2% to GHS 1,400m (GHS 880.1m in HY 2018)
- Capital Adequacy ratio 18.6% (21.5% in HY 2018)
- NPL ratio decreased to 9.0% (9.9% in HY 2018)
- ROAA decreased to 3.1% (3.4% in HY 2018)
- ROAE stable at 21.6% (21.6% in HY 2018)
- Price-to-Book ratio decreased to 0.79 (1.13 in HY 2018)
- EPS increased by 12.2% to GHS 0.2730 (GHS 0.2433 in HY 2018)
For further information please contact :
Dzifa Amegashie (Investor Relations) email@example.com or on (233) 261 513134.
Click on the links below to read more about the Half Year 2019 results.